Could You Make Work Optional by
How to capture the trends of 2020 and beyond in the global
markets and transform your finances
This event is OVER and SOLD OUT. Please Subscribe to Wealth Morning for FREE to hear about upcoming events.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ‘It was good to hear about the fundamentals and understand macroeconomic conditions. I was surprised at how easy it was to get into international share trading with minimal cost and effort.’ — Jimmy L.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ‘Thank you for the workshop. I learned heaps. The interaction and having things explained as we go along really helps.’ — Ben L.
In one packed evening, Simon Angelo and his team will look at what it takes for ordinary Kiwis to become financially free — making their day job optional, not an obligation…
You will learn how to build financial security. You could gain the freedom to choose your own path — have more options around work, follow your passions, enjoy more time with your family, or travel the world.
This is valuable financial education for those approaching retirement, starting out, building up, or wanting a richer cruise through life.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How do you build a lean, mean wealth-generation machine?
- What do you need to retire comfortably?
- How can you use debt to your advantage rather than detriment?
- How can you grow your net worth? Property, shares or something else?
- How can you drive growth and income in 2020 and beyond?
This is your chance to ask questions and develop financial know-how in a friendly environment…
Simon has been investing in the markets since he was 17. He recently spent a couple of years working in the hedge-fund industry in Europe. Before this, he owned an award-winning professional-services business and online-learning company in Auckland for 20 years. He has completed the Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management from the Personal Finance Society (UK), has written a bestselling book, and manages global share portfolios.
Alistair is an experienced investor in shares, cryptocurrency and other instruments. Alistair will share his experience in starting out with investing and the outlook for alternative investments.
John is an experienced investor in shares and funds, bestselling USA Today author and digital publishing expert. He will provide information on Lifetime Wealth investing and assist in our Q&A discussion.
David is an Authorised Financial Adviser, mortgage broker and investor in global stock markets. He has some 30 years of experience. He will share his knowledge on how you can use mortgages for financial advantage as opposed to holding you down.
THE KEY AREAS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Financial independence
- Where to invest
- How to invest
- Maximising returns
- Building income-generative wealth
Limited spaces available for this exclusive event…
- Ticket for an Individual — includes a complimentary 1-month subscription to our exclusive newsletter, Lifetime Wealth Investor,
giving you access to premium stock recommendations and market updates weekly.
- Ticket for a Couple — includes a complimentary 1-month subscription to our exclusive newsletter, Lifetime Wealth Investor, giving you access to premium stock recommendations and market updates weekly. (This package is only for a couple with joint finances).
- Add our Global Trading Masterclass with your ticket, giving you access to premium online videos that will show you, step-by-step, how to invest in the global markets.
[Please note: The information in this seminar is for educational purposes only. We cannot and will not provide any personalised financial advice. For a specific plan or advice to suit your unique situation, please consult an authorised financial adviser.]
Hobson Room, Jubilee Building
545 Parnell Road,
By Wealth Morning